Employment Law Update for California Employers
Presenter: James P. Carter, Esq. of Jackson Lewis
Change is the only constant when it comes to the legal obligations facing California employers. 2015 finds the state of the law again in flux in a number of areas. This webinar will summarize recent labor and employment law developments affecting employers with operations in California:
- Wage and hour issues
- Expense reimbursement – new pitfalls
- Independent contractors – changing landscape and increased risks
- Legislative developments
- Mandatory paid sick leave, and
- 20 other new laws affecting California employers (including AB2053 training)
- Cases keep coming and the law keeps changing
- Impact of recent NLRB developments
You will have an opportunity to ask Mr. Carter questions.
By listening to the entire presentation you can self-report 1.5 hours for recertification and/or CLE credit. Please contact IAML for information.
The fee for this OnDemand webcast and materials is $219.00. Within 48 business hours of receipt of your payment IAML will email you an access code. You may view this webcast an unlimited number of times.